This competition is open to candidates of all nationalities and its aim is to promote young singers.
It consists of three categories, of which one or more may be selected :
A. OPERA & Opéra Comique
B. FRENCH MELODIES
- Candidates must be born after 27th August 1981 and before 27th August 1996. Any request for exemption will be considered by the organising association.
- The organisers reserve the right to accept or reject a candidature after taking account of the C.V. professional experience and training of a candidate.
- A candidate who has won a first prize in one category of this competition in previous years cannot compete in that category.
- Candidates, whether prize-winners or not, may be engaged with remuneration for the Marmande Festival Lyrique in 2015 and future years, or in other productions of the association. The list of prize-winners will be widely disseminated. All the members of the Jury are likely to offer engagements to the candidates or to assist in their promotion.
- The organising association reserves the right to the use of photographs and audio-visual recordings made throughout the competition, without this giving the right to any recompense whatever to the participants, on every medium of communication and the internet.
- The operatic Festival Association retains the right to enter in to partnerships with other operatic competitions
Candidates must provide the following :
- A curriculum vitae
- 2 photographs (4cm/4cm)
- A photocopy ot their identity document
- Registration fee